We have a range of international strategic partnerships, ranging from networks, alliances, and affiliations to bilateral and consortia type of partnerships.
Some of our key networks include:
- EU-CORD: A network of Christian INGOs formed in 1998 with the goal of serving the poor more effectively and improving the conditions of disadvantaged people in the developing world. Together, the partners share and exchange relevant information and experiences about European Union issues; share expertise and experience from projects throughout the developing world; and co-operate with member agencies and others in relevant advocacy activities. Our CEO has been serving as Chair of the EU-CORD since 2011;
- Voluntary Organisations in Cooperation in Emergencies (VOICE): A network representing some 90 European NGOs active in humanitarian aid worldwide. Seeking to involve its members in information, training, and advocacy and lobbying, VOICE is the main NGO interlocutor with the European Union on emergency aid, relief, rehabilitation and disaster preparedness;
- People In Aid: An international network of relief and development agencies helping agencies to enhance the impact they make through better people management and support. We are a Verified Compliant Member of People in Aid;
- The Humanitarian Accountability Partnership (HAP): A quality initiative focusing on beneficiary accountability. We are a full member of HAP.
- Humanitarian INGO Networks in Denmark, Sweden and cluster and other coordination mechanisms in our programme countries related to the overarching humanitarian reform agenda.
Other than the above mentioned networks our partnerships include collaboration with INGOs in the implementation of joint projects either in consortiums or as bilateral partnerships.